How many conversations have you had in your life where the person talking to you tells you everything you should be doing? And you sit there, so politely, while gently nodding your head in agreement? You feel the knot in your stomach tighten, and you hear your brain working in overdrive, it is screaming at you “NO!!! That’s not what I want to do”. However, you smile politely and thank them for such a beautiful idea.
You were raised to be kind and polite, your parents told you “if you don’t have anything nice to say, say nothing at all.” Somewhere along the way though the lines have become blurred, and being kind and polite became more important than how you feel.
I feel you struggling to say no to others. No matter how tired you are, or regardless of what other plans you had. You push it all aside, so often. You tell yourself how you don’t want to create a drama or disappoint others. So that’s when you find yourself working those extra hours, skipping the gym class you had planned and grabbing takeaway on the way home instead of preparing that healthy meal you had planned. You tell yourself “if there is time tomorrow I will do …” (and that time seems to rarely be there)
So tell me, are you sick and tired of always putting yourself last?
You have done everything everyone has ever asked of you, and now you are beginning to wonder why. Perhaps you are noticing:
- You are short on patience with your loved ones and can become snappy quickly. Do you even remember why you are mad with your husband?
- You have no time for exercise and beat yourself up for not trying harder and not doing better. Shouldn’t you have this all sorted by now?
- You are stressing over all the small stuff. Does it matter which draw the pens go in?
- You spend a lot of time thinking of reasons why you can’t go to the latest catch up with your friends or family, rather than just saying no.
- You want to start taking better care of yourself, but you are not sure where to start (One tip is start with your underwear and sock draw, replace those items that have holes, do not fit , or just do not make you feel fabulous.)
- You are wanting to explore spirituality and you are not sure where to start, and whenever you stop at one those “woo woo” shops, your friend’s eyes roll and you feel like you are wasting their time, even though you go into every store they want to look at.
- You are noticing yourself saying ‘I always do everything you want, and never anything for myself’
- There is no time for anything that is just for you. You find yourself feeling lucky if you get to enjoy your coffee or tea before it gets cold.
- You are having sleepless nights because you are stressing about all the mistakes you have made, how you feel like a disappointment and everything you have to do tomorrow.
- You are over all the gossiping drama-filled conversations your friends have, but you don’t know where else to turn.
Are you sick and tired of living your life to please someone else?
“If you don’t design your own life plan,
chances are you’ll fall into someone else’s plan.
And guess what they have planned for you?
Not much” Jim Rohn
Is it time for you to start to say yes to yourself more and find your joy in life?
Then life coaching may be for you!
Coaching with me may be for you if:
You are asking yourself “what do I want?”
I understand how there are times when asking the question “What do I want?” is a huge question that feels like there is no answer. However, through our coaching sessions together, we can really dive in deep, block out what your family, friends and work all want from you, and find out what it is that you want. If this feels a little unclear at the moment, don’t let that stop you. Use that energy instead to get excited with all the possibilities you can begin to explore.
You want to learn how to put boundaries in place and how to say no to others.
I understand how when you are wanting so hard for your life to be drama free it feels like you are creating more drama in your life (oh yes it is indeed a beautiful contradiction) Saying no to someone who is used to you saying yes to everything is a huge step that I will be there supporting you through. It is not just a case of saying to you – “Well just say no to them”. It just isn’t that easy, no matter how much we wish it was. Together we will work through steps for you to learn how to do this, so that over time it will become easier.
You want a life coach who can relate to you and provide a safe space free from judgement.
I have spent many years fumbling my way through this, saying yes to others even in times when I was beyond exhausted. It at times has felt like a battle, where I continually beat myself up for not doing better, feeling like the calmness I wanted in my life was just creating more drama. I have been there and I can help you navigate through this.
I believe that you do deserve to put yourself first and that you can create your own rules for your life. I believe that you can live a life that is centered in calmness and free from drama. I believe that you deserve this.
“We flourish in and out when the little things we love are reflected through out the big picture we create” – Sarah Wilder
My coaching packages include a 30 minute complimentary consult held over Skype. So we can see how I can best help you to dive deep into your goals.
This 12-week package includes:
6 x 1 hour sessions, held each fortnight over Skype
Unlimited email support between sessions
worksheets and resources as required
Your investment $175 AUD per month (or $450 AUD in one upfront payment)
This 24-week package includes:
12 x 1 hour sessions, held each fortnight over Skype
Unlimited email support between sessions
Worksheets and resources as required
Your investment $150 AUD per month (or $770 AUD in one upfront payment )
To book in your complimentary consult: