Tonight I would like to ask for your help, with this blog and community we are building.
I am so excited by this space, and I am loving being able to begin sharing some blog posts with you, however behind the scenes I have so many ideas twirling around. This is where you come in, if you can please head to my contact me page, or if you are comfortable to comment below, please share with me what tools would help you the most?
I desire for you to know two things –
- Who you are
- So you do not feel like you are having to wear a mask to get through the day. So you are not feeling like you need to hide the true you.
- Because you do not have to be a secret from the world.
- How to express yourself
- So you can stand tall and share your opinion and thoughts with others
- I want you to feel free of expectations of others
- How to make yourself a priority and create healthy boundaries with others
The discovery of who we are is a journey to embrace with wide open arms, not to feel that pit of anxiety in the bottom on your stomach. You are so incredibly worthy to know who you are, and how to be free to express yourself. We do not need to stumble around, feeling lost, feeling guilty or with the weight of other people’s expectations of our lives weighing us down. I want you to make peace with your past, because that does not define who you are today. I want us to be able to embrace this journey, to create some freedom in our lives, to give ourselves the space and time to explore. I want you to be able to shine.
So I would love to hear from you and how I can best serve you. I would be so grateful if you can please share with me either in the comments below or via email on my contact me page.
- What is the main area you need support with?
I have so many ideas twirling around for ebooks, ecourses and interview series, that I would like to know what would help you the most.
- Do you need to feel confident to unmask and show the world the true you?
- Do you need to release yourself from the past, from other’s expectations or perhaps from your own expectations?
- Do you feel tired and like you want to go home?
- Do you need to make yourself a priority in your life and yet you are not sure how to express this to others around you?
- Do you need a brainstorming session with me because you have an awesome idea for your future, yet you are just not sure how to put your vision into words?
- Do you need help on how to set goals?
- Do you find your brain in a whirlwind between overthinking and anxiety and you would like strategies?
- Or anything else at all.
(Day Eleven: My focus for the month of April, is to blog everyday. I am setting aside 30 minutes at the end of the day to connect with my message to share with you. The idea behind this, is to limit the overthinking, to minimise the censoring and just to connect with a theme I would like to share for the day.)